Wednesday 18 January 2023

Black Sunnies Only, Please! 🖤

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!
 

No matter what time of year it is, black sunnies are my all-time go-to! A chic pair of black frames add a different level of sophistication to all my looks!

 

With our Buy 2, Get 3 sale FREE, WAREHOUSE SALE going on; it's just the right time to add a few new pairs to my sunglass stash!

 

So, here's what I'm grabbing...

 

  1. Oversized Aurora in black

  2. Classic Makay in black

 

And I'm snagging these three shades for free...

 

  1. Edgy Tori Kelly Futuristic Lover in black

  2. Sassy Alyssa in black

  3. Sporty Maeve in black

 

Which classic black Buy 2, Get 3 sunnies will you take home?!

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

 

SHOP BUY 2 GET 3 SALE SUNNIES FREE
Copyright © 2023 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment