Saturday 26 November 2022

My Friend you missed our 80% OFF deals!

View this email in your browser
Hi Bestie! I'm Extending This Deal For:

 

You may have missed this last night so here is your final reminder and the Clock Is Ticking! I've been going crazy over our 50% OFF sitewide Black Friday deals including all of our collabs and our new Iris shades. And since these deals are selling like crazy, I convinced my friends at DIFF to add some super awesome deals at 80% OFF!!!!

There are only a few hours left so I'll skip the details and just let you SHOP THESE DEALS!

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

 

SHOP THE SECRET DEALS
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment