Saturday, 3 October 2026

OU recruiting: Why Cooper Witten can't wait to be a Sooner

Your daily newsletter from Sooner Scoop.
View in browser If this email was forwarded to you, subscribe →
Sooner Scoop

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Elite LB commit Cooper Witten can't wait to get to Oklahoma: "I'm where I'm supposed to be at"

Elite LB commit Cooper Witten can't wait to get to Oklahoma: "I'm where I'm supposed to be at"

Sooner Scoop Football RecruitingPremium

Did Jason Witten recruit his son to Oklahoma, or did Cooper Witten recruit his father to Oklahoma? "Yeah, I think [it was] a little bit of both," laughed the national top-five linebacker prospect.

Read More →
 
Sooners LB Offers Are an Impressive Pairing

Sooners LB Offers Are an Impressive Pairing

Sooner Scoop Football RecruitingPremium

Read More →
 
LB With Huge Offer List Ready for First Cotton Bowl Experience

LB With Huge Offer List Ready for First Cotton Bowl Experience

Sooner Scoop Football RecruitingPremium

Oklahoma football may not have started the season the way they wanted to but in eight days they've got a chance to completely reshape their season. A linebacker with offers from coast to coast is ready to get his first look.

Read More →
Sooner Scoop

TRENDING TOPICS – Sooner Scoop

Updated · Saturday, October 3, 2026

1

The Crimson Corner

Elite LB commit Cooper Witten can’t wait to get to Oklahoma: “I’m where I’m supposed to be at”

2 Replies 140 Views
2

The Crimson Corner

What time and

0 Replies 0 Views
3

The Crimson Corner

Reason to Fire Bill Bedenbaugh: Player Retention/Development

103 Replies 3.3k Views
View All Board Posts →
Fanatics
ON3   Rivals
X
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube

Get The App

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play
 
Home | Privacy | On3.com

© 2026 On3 | Rivals. All rights reserved.

2970 Foster Creighton Drive, Nashville, TN 37204

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment