I'll hitch my wagon to the one that created the funnel space.
There's exactly one subscription I will never cancel.
It's my favorite tool, it has the best features, and it IS the backend of my business. I recommend it at my workshops, at my live events, and in every course I teach.
Tuesday I'm going live from ClickFunnels HQ in Canton, Georgia to show you exactly how I use it.
Here's why it earns that spot:
$12 billion has run through this platform. Over 100,000 entrepreneurs, coaches, course creators and e-commerce sellers use it as the backend of their business.
And it replaces at least 9 subscriptions. Including your email autoresponder. One monthly fee.
I'm joined by Dante Torelli from ClickFunnels, and we're walking through How To Build A Business Nobody Can Take From You.
Already on ClickFunnels? You'll see features you're paying for and have never opened.
Not on it yet? You'll see exactly what you've been assembling by hand.
Tuesday, September 15th. 3PM ET. Free.
Secure your spot here >>>
To your success,
Paul Counts
P.S. Bring a list of every tool your business currently pays for and what each one costs per month. We're adding those up live on the call, and I want yours to be one of the numbers on screen.
|
|
|
|
|
Marketing Counts
6040/C California Ave SW #1016
Seattle, WA 98136
United States
No comments:
Post a Comment