Wednesday 7 December 2022

My Friend It's your Holly Jolly Sale! 🦌❤️

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend,

 

It's that time of year again when I renew my glasses prescription, and I can't wait to pick out a new pair of frames! New year, new glasses, right?!

 

Coincidentally, we're offering 50% OFF SITEWIDE on all sunnies (as low as $18), blue light (starting at $15), and RX frames (starting at $45)! WOW! I'm going to snag a pair of RX frames for myself and some blue lights for my mom, and these are my top picks!

 

RX Frames

-Carina in rich hide clear $119 $60

-Summer in clayton clear $139 $70

-Bella XS in rose ombre clear $139 $70

 

Blue Light Frames

-Weston in cream tortoise $188 $44

-Bella in aqua sea crystal $98 $44

-Carina in light pink crystal $88 $44

 

Don't wait, and save 50% OFF SITEWIDE now!


 

Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP 50% OFF SITEWIDE
SHOP 50% OFF Blue Light
SHOP 50% OFF Rx Prescription
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment