Saturday 17 December 2022

Still need gifts? Get 50% OFF by Christmas Eve!

View this email in your browser

Happy Saturday Night My Friend!


If you're anything like me, too, you're also probably a bit of a lazy shopper sometimes. I've still got those last few people on my gift list to buy for and I don't want them to be disappointed.

So if your like me and still need a holiday gift (or two or three), you're in luck because you can still order with presents arriving by Christmas! (Plus, we're still offering 50% off sitewide!)

But hurry because our shipping cutoff is coming up soon so shop 50% off now to get it in time for the holiday!


Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

 

FIND SPECIAL GIFTS WITH 50% OFF
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment