Friday 2 December 2022

RE: My Friend I worked all day to get this done πŸ˜‚

View this email in your browser
My Hard Work Ends In:

Hi My Friend,

 

Hope you had a fantastic week.

 

I negotiated with our founders all day to get this done and I was able to do it! Plus a little more.

 

Remember those great deals from last night with prices as low as $16.00??? Well My Friend, they are back on! So start shopping!

 

Sadly, I had to agree for this to be just one night so it ends at MIDNIGHT.

 

But I'm keeping on our sitewide 50% off holiday sale!

 

Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP $16 SUNNIES
SHOP 50% OFF
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment