Tuesday 13 December 2022

My Friend you get 1 more night of 80% OFF

View this email in your browser
EXTENDED 80% OFF DEALS END IN:

Hi My Friend!

 

I worked hard on this one and you know I'm always looking out for you when it comes to a deal, right? Well, I managed to get our Green Monday up to 80% off savings extended - but only through today! That means right now is your last chance to save before MIDNIGHT!

 

With savings this big, I'm clearing out my Christmas list - and already getting a jump in some birthdays for the new year!

 

It's literally your last few hours to save up to 80% - what frames will you find?

 

Happy Shopping!

❤️ Olivia S.

 

SHOP UP TO 80% OFF SITEWIDE
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment