Saturday 3 December 2022

RE: My Friend 50% Off Site is still on tonight!

View this email in your browser

Hi My Friend!

 

Hope you enjoyed the sale last night. I certainly did. And guess what? It's officially 22 days until Christmas, and I'm fully embracing the holiday spirit! So I'm keeping our site at 50% off tonight!

 

And My Friend, this time of year, I love to give back, so I'm taking things one step further by keeping our most popular collabs at 50% off including Star Wars™ | DIFF!

 

But you better hurry, cause I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up.

 

Happy Shopping!

 

❤️ Olivia S.

SHOP 50% OFF SITE + COLLABS
Copyright © 2022 DIFF, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
DIFF
19701 Hamilton Avenue
Suite 260
Torrance, CA 90502

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment