Man who bought Apple for $1 identifies new AI winners
|
A Message from Oxford Club
|
Dear Reader,
My name is Alexander Green.
I've been the chief investment strategist of one of America's oldest private investment research groups for over two decades.
I bought Apple in 1996. A decade before the iPhone.
In 2004, I recommended Nvidia… at a split-adjusted 66 cents.
In 2005, I bought Amazon and Netflix, under $3 pre share split-adjusted.
I don’t tell you this to brag.
I tell you this to show you my track record when it comes to identifying big technology trends, and getting them right.
Now I’ve found three AI stocks I believe could be the most profitable investments of the next decade.
These three stocks could change your life.
Click here to get all three stock names.
Good investing,
Alexander Green
Chief Investment Strategist, The Oxford Club
|
This Month's Bonus Article:
|
|
|
|
Stock Focus Report has not independently verified the claims made above and is not responsible for the content of this message. Nothing herein constitutes financial advice or an endorsement by Stock Focus Report. We may receive compensation in connection with this email. |
|
|
|
Update your email preferences or unsubscribe here © 2026 Stock Focus Report 228 Park Ave S, #29976, New York, New York 10003, United States |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment