Sunday, 4 October 2026

Sunday Scoop: 10 things I think I know after the OU bye week

Your daily newsletter from Sooner Scoop.
View in browser If this email was forwarded to you, subscribe →
Sooner Scoop

Sunday, October 4, 2026

10 things I think I know after the OU bye week: It's now or never for John Mateer

10 things I think I know after the OU bye week: It's now or never for John Mateer

Sooner Scoop FootballPremium

OU didn't play this week, taking its Saturday off before heading to the Cotton Bowl to face No. 1 Texas. But SoonerScoop's George Stoia still has 10 things he thinks he knows about the Sooners and college football after the bye week. Here's what Stoia's thinks.

Read More →
 
Sooners Commit Makes History on Friday

Sooners Commit Makes History on Friday

Sooner Scoop Football RecruitingPremium

Oklahoma football commit Jaiden Fields dominating on Friday night is nothing new. But what he just did is something Hutto had never seen. The three-phase star for the Hippos went over 200-yards receiving and it wasn't even his most notable, record-breaking, stat of the night.

Read More →
 
Elite LB commit Cooper Witten can't wait to get to Oklahoma: 'I'm where I'm supposed to be at'

Elite LB commit Cooper Witten can't wait to get to Oklahoma: 'I'm where I'm supposed to be at'

Sooner Scoop Football RecruitingPremium

Did Jason Witten recruit his son to Oklahoma, or did Cooper Witten recruit his father to Oklahoma? "Yeah, I think [it was] a little bit of both," laughed the national top-five linebacker prospect.

Read More →
Sooner Scoop

TRENDING TOPICS – Sooner Scoop

Updated · Sunday, October 4, 2026

1

The Crimson Corner

Jake Taylor...

59 Replies 3.7k Views
2

The Crimson Corner

Kentucky

35 Replies 1.5k Views
3

The Crimson Corner

Is this good? This doesn't seem good.

85 Replies 4.1k Views
View All Board Posts →
Fanatics
ON3   Rivals
X
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube

Get The App

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play
 
Home | Privacy | On3.com

© 2026 On3 | Rivals. All rights reserved.

2970 Foster Creighton Drive, Nashville, TN 37204

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment