|
|
|
What makes people tick, what gives them the ick, and why your ex is a Scorpio. Only from YourTango.
|
A message from Found |
|
|
|
Over 300k people have trusted Found with their weight loss journey. Offering affordable access to brand-name and compounded medication options with personalized treatment plans by board-certified clinicians. With flexible, transparent payment options either with insurance or cash, you can find the plan that fits your needs and budget. Plans start as low as $99/month. |
Now offering $100 off your first month. |
|
|
|
|
Dear reader, |
For most of my life I went after success and money the way I was taught to. Like it was a thing out there - hard to get and has to be earned - through hard work - lots and lots of hard work. And even then, I may or may not get it. I was at the mercy of fate. |
Eventually, I made a considerable amount of money; got the beautiful house and fancy German sports car. And success that many founders and executives would envy. |
And I still felt like I had to keep pushing for more. I had to learn the hard way, apparently - as most of us do. |
Watch this before you read another word. |
 |
Watch now on TikTok |
@heartstate_with_andrea |
The vast majority of people are conditioned to believe that wealth and abundance are things you have to go get. They're outside of you, an... See more |
|
|
|
"When you get, like really get, not as theory, not as something academic, but as truth, that wealth and abundance are a vibration. It's an emotional and energetic state. I call this HeartState. Then you will find your ability to receive and achieve success and have and hold so much more, so much more easily." |
| |
| Andrea Miller |
|
|
Why did no one tell me this 2 decades ago? |
I know how that lands if you are the one staring at a number that will not move, or at a life that looks right on paper but feels exhausting or that you get onto the 5 yard line and then move the goal post on yourself (Hey, I’m allowed to use a football analogy! The NFL is back in action and I have 2 teen sons). I did not believe it either for a long time. |
Possessions, assets, numbers, a big title. Chances are these were things that you were conditioned to look for outside of yourself, so the only move available is to go get it. |
So you go get it. You hit the mark, the relief is fleeting, and you’re right back on autopilot. Because. There is always so much more to do and shit - all of those possessions? You could lose them. Better keep going - because, well, more is more? |
And babe, I'm not talking about gold diggers here or people who are greedy. No, I'm talking about people that were raised in scarcity and believed it was outside of you so it never feels like enough because it never IS enough when it is “out there.” This, btw, is always, IMO, at the heart of addiction. And I KNOW addiction. |
Your HeartState changes all of that. When you are safe and relaxed in your body and connected to your truth: you can receive and then hold onto it without flinching. The number in your account is downstream of your HeartState. So is the love, the rest, the ease, all of it. |
This is what real wealth and abundance is. |
|
|
|
|
Advertisement |
Pique’s new X·E Fountain energy drink delivers clean, caffeine-free energy without the jitters, crash, or dehydration. Vitamin B Complex, magnesium, and electrolytes help support steady focus, while crisp cucumber-celery-lime makes every sip ridiculously refreshing. Get 15% off for life. |
|
|
What We’re Reading
|
|
|
Advertisement |
|
|
A Framework That's Changing Couples Therapy |
Most therapists were never taught a complete framework for couples work. Relational Life Therapy (RLT), developed by Terry Real, gives you a clear map — the phases, the clinical moves, and the stance — so you stop getting lost session to session and start guiding couples somewhere. |
Join RLI Director of Training, Desirae Ysasi, LPC-S, in Montreal for a one-day foundations training. You'll leave with a working map of RLT, the five core principles, and the clinical moves you can use in your very next couples session. |
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2026 |
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton, Montreal |
Investment: $259 CAD |
CE credits available for eligible Canadian clinicians. |
|
|
|
Your Horoscopes For Today
|
|
|
|
|
Somatic Healing HeartState Most of us were never taught to feel safe in our bodies. This is where you learn. Weekly practices to come home to yourself. |
|
|
|
|
|
Premium Daily Astrology The Morning Chart When you know astrology, you know your life’s potential. Get a daily cheat sheet to make the most of it. Recommendations, rituals, advice, signs, and more. Delivered daily by 7 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment