Editor's Note: Jason Bodner spent nearly two decades on Wall Street placing billion-dollar trades for the world's largest funds. Along the way, he built a system that has flagged stocks like Nvidia before a 7,000%+ run, Super Micro Computer before a 2,600%+ run, and Vertiv before a 1,900%+ run. Now he says a radical new "light-speed" device is about to launch the next wave of AI winners — and he's giving away his #1 stock pick completely free. Click here to see the details or read more below.
Dear Reader,
Nvidia just reported its biggest quarter in history…
$96.2 billion in revenue in 90 days…
That’s more than Coca-Cola makes in an entire year.
But it’s just getting started…
In fact, the top five hyperscalers — Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Meta, Oracle — are on track to spend $800 BILLION on AI this year…
And $1.3 TRILLION next year.
Do you know where most of that money is going to flow into?
Most people have no idea…
But I’ve found some clues.
Specifically, there’s a new type of AI on the rise…
I call it “Accelerated AI”…
That’s about to shatter the limitations of artificial intelligence as we know it…
Making it 100-times faster and more energy efficient.
Already, the stocks connected to it are ripping 133%… 217%… and even 320% or more
I put together an urgent video where I explain everything:
What is “Accelerated AI”…
The radical “light-speed” technology behind it…
And the name and ticker of my #1 “Accelerated AI” play I believe could break out very soon.
Click here for more details. (No purchase necessary.)
Let the money flow to you,
Jason Bodner
Founder, Inflection Point
No comments:
Post a Comment